Monday, August 29, 2011

Things you will never see in DC: Hermes Sample Sale

Le sigh, I will miss another AMAZING sample sale solely because I live in DC and have a job that does not afford me to skip it for AMAZING sample sales.  Up next. Hermes.  Yes, your heard correctly.  H.E.R.M.E.S.   This epic sale will open its doors to the public on September 22nd. Expect to find discounts on the label's luxurious RTW, shoes, jewelry, scarves, accessories, and bags but I have been told that the Kelly or Birkin is NEVER there so don't expect it.  Or don't start hyperventilating because you may miss your chance to buy it.  BUT, I shudder to think of the enamel bracelets, leather watches, and spiked cuffs that will just be sitting there while I am sitting at my desk. So, use the next few minutes to gather yourselves. Then, fully prepare yourself by reading Mizhattan's past reports from last springs sample sale here 

Where: Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St. 
When: Thursday, September 22nd, 9am~8pm
Friday, September 23rd, 9am~6pm
Saturday, September 24th, 9am~6pm
Sunday, September 25th, 1pm~5pm




No comments:

Post a Comment