Monday, October 17, 2011

Cette Fille est Chic! Kate Bosworth

I have to be honest and say, besides that surf movie, I cannot think of any movie Kate Bosworth has been in.  That being said, she is on my radar because she has great style and often showcases this style at music festivals.  I love music, and I REALLY love music at outdoor venues.  Kate appreciates that and is a combination of chic, but slightly off-beat style.  She looks effortlessly cool, still classy, and never trashy (or showing all that assy).   Her look is often attributable to pieces by my favorite designer Isabel Marant, and helped along by Vanessa Bruno (oh the French get it right).  She never looks like she is trying too hard and yet often takes chances with her looks.  This editorial for Style Caster shot by David Mushegain and styled by Cher Coulter, Bosworth's close friend, is what I call brilliant.  It pushes the boundaries without being Lady Gaga over-the-top-rolling-my-eyes-too-much-fashion.  



Current Elliot tank, Yigel Azrouel Pants, Pierre Hardy kicks

Sequined Jacket by Dolce and Gabbana

Yigal Azrouel Shirt; Costume National Suit

Isabel Marant shirt, Derek Lam pants

Pants and Boots by Isabel Marant;shirt by Yigal Azrouel


Missoni shirt, pants; Converse Sneakers (hi-low mix, woot).  

No comments:

Post a Comment