Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vogue Italia: IVC 2012

This may just be the most brilliant thing I have seen. Italian Vogue released a video to accompany the ironic January cover that pays homage to the shopping networks QVC and HSN.  Seriously, who ever said fashion lacked a sense of humor, needs to watch this.  Having grown up in the midwest and lived in Korea, j'adore a good home shopping channel. My agent in Korea once tried to get me to be on a home shopping channel there, but it would have just basically been me and some Russian girls in our underwear. Uh, no thank you. Here, however is a channel I would be on----you will get a glimpse of the previously discussed car themed Prada collection, Gucci's Crysler Building inspired flapper dresses, Balenciaga, Chanel, YSL and many more, all accompanied by elevator music that one might except to hear when watching "Love Boat".  Love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment